Coming march 2018
Be the Hope: Living a Faith That is Queer, Scandalous, and Strong
How Can Queerness Invigorate Your Work and Prophetic Witness?
A conference sponsored by Parity -- more info coming soon -
Saturday, February 3, 2018
"Church Activism: What Queerness Can Teach Us" -- Liz will address the 2018 Trinity Institute Conference
January 17, 2018
Liz in conversation with Mary Hunt for this month's WATER teleconference.
- August 30 - Sept. 2, 2017: Four-city speaking tour in the UK: Liz in public dialogue with theologian Alison Webster. Events held in Brighton, London, Leicester, and Oxford.
- August 25-28, 2017 Greenbelt Festival, Kettering, UK
- April 26, 2017 -- Publishing Triangle Finalists Reading, New York, New York
- February 24, 2017 -- Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- February 19, 2017 -- St. Paul's Episcopal Church, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Nov. 13 - Dec. 4, 2016 -- Bushwick Abbey, Brooklyn, NY
- October 16, 2016 -- All Saints Episcopal Church, East Lansing, MI
- October 13, 2016 -- Michigan State University
- Sept. 25, 2016 -- St. John's Episcopal Church, Northampton, MA
- August 28, 2016 -- St James's Piccadilly, London
- June 26, 2016 -- NYC Pride March
- June 21, 2016 -- St. Peter's Episcopal Church, 346 W. 20th St, New York, NY
- June 5, 2016 -- St. Peter's Episcopal Church, Clifton, NJ -Liz preaching and celebrating for St. Peter's annual PRIDE Service.
Missed the launch? Want to know more about Queer Virtue? Watch Rev. Liz Edman discuss the book with Eliel Cruz-Lopez.