Brighton Wednesday 30 August at 7.30pm
Chapel Royal, North Street, BrightonBN1 1EA
London Thursday 31 August at 6.30pm
St Anne’s Church, 55 Dean St, London W1D 6AF
Leicester Friday 1 September at 7.00pm
St Nicholas Church, St Nicholas Circle, Leicester LE1 4LB
Please use the Holiday Inn car park
Oxford Saturday 2 September at 6.00pm
University Church of St Mary the Virgin, High Street, OxfordOX1 4BJ
- Sunday, October 1, 2017
8:00, 9:45, 10:30 a.m.
Church of St. Andrew & Holy Communion, South Orange, NJ
January 17, 2018
Liz in conversation with Mary Hunt for this month's WATER teleconference.
- August 30 - Sept. 2, 2017: Four-city speaking tour in the UK: Liz in public dialogue with theologian Alison Webster. Events held in Brighton, London, Leicester, and Oxford.
- August 25-28, 2017 Greenbelt Festival, Kettering, UK
- April 26, 2017 -- Publishing Triangle Finalists Reading, New York, New York
- February 24, 2017 -- Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- February 19, 2017 -- St. Paul's Episcopal Church, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Nov. 13 - Dec. 4, 2016 -- Bushwick Abbey, Brooklyn, NY
- October 16, 2016 -- All Saints Episcopal Church, East Lansing, MI
- October 13, 2016 -- Michigan State University
- Sept. 25, 2016 -- St. John's Episcopal Church, Northampton, MA
- August 28, 2016 -- St James's Piccadilly, London
- June 26, 2016 -- NYC Pride March
- June 21, 2016 -- St. Peter's Episcopal Church, 346 W. 20th St, New York, NY
- June 5, 2016 -- St. Peter's Episcopal Church, Clifton, NJ -Liz preaching and celebrating for St. Peter's annual PRIDE Service.
Missed the launch? Want to know more about Queer Virtue? Watch Rev. Liz Edman discuss the book with Eliel Cruz-Lopez.